We are excited about this year's camp and are looking forward to working with your child! For the Summer of 2019, there will be 1 session, which will last 2 weeks. Please see below for details regarding dates, days, and times for the camp.
Registration Dates: January 15, 2019 - May 31, 2019*
Camp Dates: June 3, 2019 - June 14, 2019
*IMPORTANT: If the camp fills up, registration will close. Please check the website, as updates regarding registration are posted regularly.
Registration Fee & Payments
The cost to attend the camp is very reasonable. We do not offer any scholarships or financial aid at this time. However, your child will have a great time and a quality summer experience for a great price.
Registration Fee is $400.00 for the 2-week session.
The Jr. MBA Summer Camp does take payments. To make payments, register your child, make a deposit of $50.00, and begin making payments. After you register your child and pay the $50 non-refunable deposit, just go to the Registration page to begin making payments. The total balance of $400.00 is due by May 31, 2019.
For information regarding the fees for extended care and t-shirts, please see below.
Early care is available from 7:30 am - 9:00 am. There is NO COST for early care.
Extended care is available from 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm. The cost is $25.00 per week. You can buy it on a weekly basis. However, paying on a daily basis is not available. If you would like your child to stay for extended care, you can purchase that option during the registration process.
Please note, that campers are REQUIRED to wear a Jr. MBA Summer Camp t-shirt everyday. Each camper will be given a free t-shirt. However, additional t-shirts can be purchased for $10.00/shirt. If you would like to purchase a t-shirt, you can select that option during the registration process.
The Jr. MBA Summer Camp does issue refunds. For your review, the refund policies are stated below.
- An email request must be sent to Dr. Lynne Patten at LynnePatten@aol.com. No phone requests will be accepted.
- The $50.00 non-refundable deposit is NOT refundable.
- A full refund of the camp fees (except $50 non-refundable deposit) will be issued 2 weeks before the session begins.
- 50% of the camp fees (except $50 non-refundable deposit) will be refunded 1 week before the session begins.
- No refunds will be issued on or 7 days before the session begins.
- For your convenience, we only take online registration and payment.
- Once the camp is full, registration will close. Therefore, early registration is strongly encouraged.
- Registration is complete when 1) the registration form is complete AND 2) FULL payment has been received.
- If you have more than one child, please register each child separately.
- No scholarships are available at this time. If scholarships become available, the information will be posted on the website.
For general information about this year's camp, please see below for details regarding who can attend, days, and times of the camp.
Who Can Attend
The camp is targeted to middle and high school students. All students that are rising 6th - 12th grade are encouraged to attend.
The Jr. MBA Summer Camp is a day camp that operates from Monday - Friday. Therefore, campers will need to be picked up and dropped off daily.
The camp has regular operating hours from 9:00am - 4:30pm.
Copyright © 2019 JrMBALLC.com